- Can I join on a walk without signing up for Ramblers ?
Yes, you can join us for up to 3 walks for free without signing up for anything.
- What should I bring with me on a walk ?
Basic things you should have with you are: good footwear, some food and drink, some waterproofs and a basic first aid kit (just in case). If you need anything else walk leader will let you know in the walk description.
- How can I get a lift to start?
RSVP to the event on meetup and request a lift in the comments of the event. We’ll try to help out.
- Is the walk dog friendly?
Most of our walks are dog friendly, see walk description for details and if in doubt don’t hesitate to message the walk leader.
- Can I walk with other groups if I join Hike Norfolk?
Yes. By signing up for Ramblers membership you can join any group across the country. That’s 1000s of leaded walks to choose from!